Emerald Classic Villa
Four stone built villas suitable for couples or families up to 4 people. Each villa has two floors, 80 sqm interior space and 185sqm exterior fenced space including a private swimming pool.
Emerald Classic Original is a beautifully renovated 19th century house sleeping up to six persons and enjoys a beautiful rural location on a hilltop in Kamara, a small traditional village surrounded by rolling hills at the foot of the Rodopos peninsula in western Crete. The village has less than 100 residents and has 2 small traditional ‘kafeneio’ - small local cafés where the local men gather to drink their coffee or have a beer and discuss the events of the day. It provides the perfect escape for those wishing to get away from life’s hustle and bustle and spend precious holiday time relaxing in the comfort of a location with privacy and delightful rural views.
- Private fenced space for each villa 185 m2.
- Exterior lounge area
- Private swimming pool for each villa (4×7, 1.50 deep), covered with nonslip tiles, overflow system according to the specifications of Hellenic Organization of Tourism.
- Private sun loungers and umbrellas.
- En Suite shower room in the master bedroom
- Quiet and relaxing.
- Fully equipped Kitchen.
- Air-conditioning individually controlled (heating & cooling).
- Safety deposit box.
- Television – DVD – CD player – Radio.
- Satellite TV.
- Playstation console (on request).
- Wireless internet access.
- Washing machine.
- Iron & Ironing board.
- DVD Collections.
- Table games.
- Private shaded parking for each villa.
- Daily house keeping and linen changed every two days.
- Daily pool care.
- Fax Access.
- First Aid Kit available in your villa.
- Outdoor shower.
- Traditional Food Delivered to your villa.
- Baby cot (on request).
- High chair (on request).
- Reception Service
- Microwave oven (new)*
- Dishwasher (new)*